When Lieutenant-Colonel Abu Ali assumed office as the Military Governor of Bauchi State on the 4th August, 1990, his first assignment was to take a familiarization visit to some of the Rural Areas, Local Governments Councils, Ministries, Health Centers, Schools in Bauchi State where he met with people from the grassroots, Students, Emirs, Etc.
He left indelible footprints in Bauchi, below are few of his commissioned projects:
– Bauchi State Library.
– Bauchi Township Water Project.
– Wikki Tourists Football Team.
– Kumo General Hospital, Akko Local Government Area; 11th 12, 1990.
– Burra Primary Health Centre.
– Dukku Health Centre; 26th 11, 1990.
– Tomato Processing Project.
– Deba/Yamaltu Local Government Secretariat, Beba.
– Nafada Local Government Secretariat; 26th 11, 1990.
– He layed the foundation stone of the Bauchi State Liaison Office, Abuja.
– He was at the commissioning of the Nigeria Police Clinic, Bauchi. Etc.
This is only a brief of Bauchi’s achievements from HRM. Brigadier-General Alh. (Dr.) Abu Ali Mopa III (rtd), The Etsu of Bassa-Nge.
NdaFoto – #TheHottestPhotographer